[Roadsters] Volvo brakes - Master cylinder options

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Volvo brakes - Master cylinder options
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  I am disappointed in the performance of my Volvo brakes.  I am using the
stock master cylinder and now I am thinking the Volvo brakes are not getting
enough fluid to work properly. I am considering purchasing and installing a
7/8" master cylinder setup.

  I noticed Dean has a custom setup http://www.datsunparts.com/1241  Tandem
Brake Cylinder 7/8".  Has anyone installed this setup ?

  My concern is the plunger rod that connects to the brake pedal.  I believe I
have to customize my old one to make this work.

  Please share advice.

  THANKS !

  Paul Souza
  69 2000