Re: [Roadsters] Question about Steering wheel lock

To: "Chas Willis" <Fairlady@putermail.net>, "datsun-roadsters"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Question about Steering wheel lock
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:03:30 -0600
Sometimes the steering wheel turns slightly after it locks, and the locking
pin gets jammed.  Before taking anything apart, try turning the steering
wheel both ways wit some effort.  Don't jerk it, just apply steady pressure.
If this doesn't work, next is to jack up the front so there's no weight on
the front wheels.  Try again.

Good luck
Bob Wisnlade
1966-1600 Missy