Re: [Roadsters] Small pic of Bill Wessel's car in SCCA calendar

To: gsglasgow@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Small pic of Bill Wessel's car in SCCA calendar
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:23:42 -0500
There is also a full page article in the February 2008 issue of Collector Car
magazine that mentions?"The high collectability factor" of the Roadster and
(gag)?places?it's value comparable?to the MGB. It may not be the most accurate
article you'll ever read but at least they are getting noticed?

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach Ca