[Roadsters] My winter(with Roadster content!)--was Stay Safe in CA!!

To: tminerpcav@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] My winter(with Roadster content!)--was Stay Safe in CA!!
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:03:48 -0800
---->P.S. How cold is it in Belleville?<----- Tim Miner

Upper 30s today. Warmer tomorrow and possibly warmer yet next week. We are just
starting our annual mid winter warm up--annual for the past 10 years or so
anyway. At one point this weekend the forecast for Tuesday was 50. 48 ours ago
the low was -6!

We may lose the snow, which is bad for the alfalfa crop as it needs the snow
cover to prevent over winter freeze damage. On the other hand--Roadster content
here: if it is nice enough, I will take one of the Roadsters out as long as the
road salt is washed away. But then again, I have yet to replace any of the
rusted panels so more salt damage is hard to do....

Hmmmm...top down in January. Might bring a whole new meaning to the "Polar Bear
Plunge".  ;-)

Getting closer to having all the pieces for a restoration!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- tminerpcav@aol.com wrote:

Yes it is raining pretty good, and it's getting cold (about 55 degrees!)!

Tim Miner

P.S. How cold is it in Belleville?