Re: [Roadsters] Stay safe in CA!!

To: "'datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stay safe in CA!!
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 03:01:08 -0800
I'm in So. San Francisco. Power was out from early Friday morning to
Saturday noon. I used my generator to keep the fridge contents cold.
Wind was really intense. Threw my deck chairs, other stuff including a
greenhouse all around the yard, and tore up part of my fences on both
sides. Broke a city-owned tree to pieces in front of my house. Lots of
trees down around the neighborhood.

What amazed me is my '70 1600 parked in front of the house. I have a
hardtop sitting loosely on it, unclamped. Whenever I go for a spin on a
sunny day, I simply lift the hardtop off, lean it against my fence and
drive away. The fierce winds left the roadster top intact on the car.

Fred
So.SF, CA