[Roadsters] Solvang 2008

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang 2008
From: Jeff Torres <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:48:20 -0800 (PST)
To all Who Are Interested,

  Solvang 2008 will be the last weekend in April of 2008( April 25 &26). I have
sent this e-mail out before, but I am sure everyone has not seen it. Thanks
Mark for sticking up for us regarding the "slow start" comments. I just don't
understand some people. Anyway, we are planning a web site for this years event
and registration should start sometime in early to mid February. Please look
for information about the website which will give all the important info.

  Yes, this years show will be run by new "personnel" and I can assure everyone
that just as much effort is being put into this show as in years past.

  Jeff & Gabby Torres
  Lemoore CA.