Re: [Roadsters] Solvang 2008

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solvang 2008
From: "Prasad, Sunil" <sprasad@tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:56:14 -0800
Looks like I wasn't the only one who wanted to know about the show but
its ok no harm

May be I missed the posting but, it came up agan couple of time but no
one on the list replayed to it. Looks like lots of people were not sure,
one harmless comment, I am the bad guy.
I don't think I meant harm to any one but, I understand sometimes when
things are starting with new personals they are busy to make the show
the same or even better and they don't have time to replay to everyone's
e-mail. In the past we got response fast so if people had to plan early
the can. A simple e-mail would have been fine.

Thanks to everyone who replayed on the dates, and the person who is
running the show this year good luck I did not mean any harm I don't
even know you yet but the comments I got from you or your group, show's
me it doesn't take much to make you mad and that kind of attitude is not
good to run a big show like this. Sorry and hope you going to put up a
great show

I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling I always plan for Solvang early
but know, I will thing twice and if I make it than I will.

Sorry, and enjoy the show.