[Roadsters] Stroker Poll in Forum Tech Section

To: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@comcast.net>, " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.
Subject: [Roadsters] Stroker Poll in Forum Tech Section
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:40:25 -0600
For people who have built or may be interested in the R16 stroker motor, Steve
Allen and I have created a "Stroker Poll" to collect as much information as we
can about building and tuning these engines. This poll is found at the
following 311s Forum Technical Discussion link:

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7211

We believe this info could be useful for tuning, enhancing performance, and
general reading entertainment. Steve and I were also curious as to how many
strokers have actually been built, so if nothing else, please let the poll
know who you are so that we can achieve an accurate count.

Mike Hudson '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed