[Roadsters] Fw: Studs too short for new Panasports

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Fw: Studs too short for new Panasports
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:09:43 -0600
--===============0562776707==

Brian Hollands passed this on to me in his effort to help with my short
wheel stud problem. My thanks goes out to the numerous replies I've received
on this issue. I thought this sounded like something I should share even
though many probably already know. It was news to me.

Also, as I've told Brain and a few others, I think I've found a suitable
replacement from Jegs and Summit. Moser 7/16" - 20 x 1 3/4" and
the same made by Dorman, with the right knurl diameter as compared to the
new Nissan ones I have left over. As it turns out, that size and length  are
spec'd for the '60 to '82 Corvette. Sounds better than a Corvair
replacement, eh?
No offense to Corvair guys, one of my best friends collects them.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-speed