[Roadsters] All Nissan/Datsuns show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] All Nissan/Datsuns show
From: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Oxnard CA offical Z Meet, Feb 2, 2008
  Posted by: 280_Z_car
  Date: Yesterday, 12:09PM

This was posted to zcar.com

What: 5th Annual All nissan/infiniti/Datsun Meet/B B Q
When: February 2nd, 2008 @ 12:00
Where: 1601 S. Harbor Blvd
Oxnard, CA 93033 (beach/park)

Alright Fellas! This is our 5th annual all Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun meet i
think...i lost track of how many years ive been doing the damn thing!. The past
4 meets have been a HUGE success, even though it rained last year, it was still
huge and we did our thing and represented! so we decided to throw another one
this year and we know it'll be even more successful than the last few years.
Last year we had a huge turnout of over 220 cars which equates to over 300
people, a few vendors, and some badass cars!! I would not want to miss this
event. We will be barbecuing again because last year lots of people came hungry
but since the meet doesnt revolve around food as much as it does the cars, food
quantities will not be great like other years. Our meets have quickly become to
be known as the biggest Nissan meets in the United States!! If you guys have
any questions feel free to email me @ shyne805 (at) yahoo.com, send me a PM,
catch me on AIM or even post in this thread.
. thanks. Its a bit early to be posting this but I want people to know ahead of
time..that way people dont make plans/ have time to get time off work, etc!!
Hopefully the Arizona guys head out this year once again

So. Cal/Norcal Guys you dont want to miss this!

Brought to you by the 805 Family

OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE MEET

10 commandments:
1. No loud music
2. No loud/excessive revving
3. No burnouts/donuts
4. No speeding/racing in or around the park area(we dont need un needed
attention)
5. No double parking
6. No littering
7. No trash talking allowed
8. No stealing/vandalism to other people's cars....youre liable to get ur ass
kicked
9. No fighting
10. Have fun