Re: [Roadsters] Since the list is so quiet

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Since the list is so quiet
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:41:00 -0800
List too quiet for ya? Venture over to the 311s.org forums. Hasn't been
quiet there in ages.

I have never sold anything on eBay, and my first foray into buying turned
out to be fraud. Lucky to get my money back. Scared me off for a year or so
before trying again. I've since bought some stuff and been outbid on a ton
of other stuff.

I've used craigslist a lot to buy, sell and giveaway. You have to be willing
to deal with the no shows when you're selling and no replies when you're
buying.

There's a couple of ways to widen craigslist searches. One was shutdown by
craigslist in their goal of keeping craigslist local. The ones that still
work are:

<http://crazedlist.org/>
<http://www.craigshelper.com>

Ciao.