Re: [Roadsters] 1600 v 2000? Now OT

To: "'Roadster mailist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 v 2000? Now OT
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:00:42 -0400
Reminds me of a Milton Berle quote..."I'll take out enough to win"
As far as the subject, I've owned most variations, 66 1600 4spd was a
lot more enjoyable around town and felt like driving an antique, the
style of the car, not the performance. 69 2000 5 spd is more fun once
you get rolling, not as much vintage feel.  69 1600 5 speed, performance
was nice all around.

Maybe this explains all the people building high and low windshield
strokers with 5 speeds?

Dave Brisco
ECR