[Roadsters] OT 510 wagon on Ontario Z Car website

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT 510 wagon on Ontario Z Car website
From: Frank Roggeband <frankr@hwcn.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:50:31 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

Its been a while since I posted anything. Yes I am still around and
my 67 is still split between the garage and the basement. Still a work
in progress.

If anyone would like to check it out, a photo of my 510 wagon is on the
main page of the Ontario Z-car website. www.ontariozcar.com Just an
example of what we frost-bitten Canadian boys get up to when the snow
flies. Some day the roadster will look this good.

In the mean time other projects include a 74 honda cb360t and a 77 Honda
civic wagon that has been converted to rear wheel drive. The honda wagon
will be getting a roll cage and a Chevy small block 400! Quarter mile car
all the way. As I see it 0 to whatever in the time it takes to crap your
pants!

Later
Frank.  67 1600, 71 510 wagon, 89 toyota daily driver, 74 cb360t and
        77 Honda wagon
Hamilton Ontario