[Roadsters] 69-70 passenger side (right) front fender

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 69-70 passenger side (right) front fender
From: "mica altman" <micaaltman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:05:31 -0700
im in desperate need of a right front fender. i would like to drive my
roadster that i swaped a SR20 into this summer but it has a wrinkled
front fender. and it is unworkable. dont ask how it happened, lets
just say never drive with flip flops, lesson learned. PLEASE HELP... i
have a 1600 block and tranny that are good some doors and various
other bits, ive givin the rest of my parts to some guys in washinton
which is where im located. i will pay for shipping PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
my # is 253-973-3144 my name is mica altman. PLEASE SAVE MY
SUMMER!!!!!!