Re: [Roadsters] 69-70 passenger side (right) front fender

To: mica altman <micaaltman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 69-70 passenger side (right) front fender
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 7:11:49 -0400
What year is your car?

I can help you (with a fender off of a high windshield car) if no one else can
but I am sure you will get offers of help.

If no one else closer does, then Craig Halstead in VA can help you and get you
a year specific fender.

PEACE :-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- mica altman <micaaltman@gmail.com> wrote:

im in desperate need of a right front fender. i would like to drive my
roadster that i swaped a SR20 into this summer but it has a wrinkled
front fender. and it is unworkable. dont ask how it happened, lets
just say never drive with flip flops, lesson learned. PLEASE HELP... i
have a 1600 block and tranny that are good some doors and various
other bits, ive givin the rest of my parts to some guys in washinton
which is where im located. i will pay for shipping PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
my # is 253-973-3144 my name is mica altman. PLEASE SAVE MY
SUMMER!!!!!!