Re: [Roadsters] cam swap

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <PDFenter@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] cam swap
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:26:19 -0500
Phil, et. al.,

My understanding is consistent with John's:  Keep the rockers withthe cam,
lobe for lobe, and you'll be OK.  I certainly hope so, because I put a used
"B" cam into my car with the same rockers it was run with.  Haven't fired it
up yet, but ....

I also kept the original "A" cam with it's rockers marked to match just in
case things don't work out with the "B".

Gary Ault