Re: [Roadsters] ebay seller warning

To: Datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ebay seller warning
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
   I respect the site, so I will not wax political except to say that
   neither McCain nor Bush are conservatives.

   Conservative means wanting to spend efficiently, have less government
   interference and allow freedom as much as possible. The government is
   there to protect us from threats, not to control our lives or threaten
   our privacy.

   Too many people believe the media crap about how conservatives are
   into government controls, complete crap. The founding fathers were
   conservatives.

   I personally feel I am middle of the road, I think we need the
   government to help those who need help, without creating dependency.

   But...

   Jim
   --- On Tue, 4/22/08, d-solomon@comcast.net <d-solomon@comcast.net>