Re: [Roadsters] OK Ebay trash and painting thoughts

To: <davesmbox@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OK Ebay trash and painting thoughts
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:31:05 -0400
For the perfect $500.00 paint job, I always went on the theory of wait
for the $299.00 Ambassador special.  Give the manager $100.00 up front.
Tell him to take his time and make it nice.
Promise another $100.00 when you pick it up if it's a great job.
Prep yourself, remove the glass etc.
Hope for low humidity.

I saw a great review on DupliColor's PaintShop series, sprays like
lacquer, $25.00 a qt at Pepboys.  Was on Gearz on Speedvision, might be
online.  Probably what I will use.

Dave Brisco
ECR