Re: [Roadsters] Solvang 2008

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solvang 2008
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:25:31 -0700
Nice pictures.  I like seeing not only the cars, but the atmosphere.

I have added a link to these pictures to the Events page on datsun2000.com.

Checking the links to other events I learned that the Great Race 100th
anniversary New York To Paris race has been postponed due to the Chinese
government recalling the permits for review.  Currently this event is on
hold.  I also added dates and links for the UK and US Cannonball Run events.

On a sadder note I also included a note announcing the demise of the Iron
Bottom.  I thank the organizers for their efforts over the last decade, and
wish I had been able to participate before the good times came to an end.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com