[Roadsters] Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
Good Day to Everyone
  I'd just like to Thank the Organizers of the Solvang show.  I had one of the
best times ever.
  Folks, it doesn't get any better than this.   Never any thing negative, only
lotsa hugs & hand shakes.    I'm like a cat in a fish store, I don't know where
to turn first !   All the cars we're beautiful ,    In my book there's no such
thing as an ugly Datsun Roadster.  Please forgive my rambling on,& on.   Again,
for those who worked their tails off,  I say, thanks for a great show,.    I'm
sure I speak for everyone.
  Have a great day,

  Herb Petty
  Yellow 1966.