Re: [Roadsters] Late car Rear view mirror dims

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Late car Rear view mirror dims
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:32:24 -0400
Dave,
I can see your point of leaving in the stock mirror, a blind spot is a
nice feature to retain

I was thinking of keeping all those stock parts...
Clutch fan, bias ply tires, incandescent headlights, organic brake pads,
points, air pump, smog distributor, POS trans mount and of course the
factory stock 5th gear retainer but I was just in a silly mood that day,
took a whole bunch of cough medicine and figured I'd rip all those great
parts out and toss in some random crap from around the garage.  Still
working on getting the Edsel grille in there.

The mirror in my car is losing it's silver, Saab mirror is a day/night,
mounts without modifying any precious factory parts and a map light
would be a nice addition because I actually drive my car.

Glad I didn't get sarcastic.

Dave, not that Dave, he other one.
East Coast Roadster

If