[Roadsters] datsun roadsters, worldwide e-charities

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] datsun roadsters, worldwide e-charities
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:43:15 -0400
I do have a project going on at the moment that's not really roadster related,
although my roadsters have made an interesting calling card...

this past weekend I set up 30 what I'll call "e-charitable organizations"
the concept had been touched upon as initially 9 out of 30 domain names I
tried to register were taken. they had not done their homework though, and I
pretty much tied up the concept. each charitable organization is geared
towards a specific group of people, there will be 2 counters on each website.
one will show a running tally of donations, the other will have a running
tally of where the donated funds are applied worldwide. along with what was
done with them.  a MINIMUM of 90% of all funds channeled into the charities
will be directly applied where needed, practically instantaneously. no
politics, no red tape. could have provided what they needed desperately within
days after the Tsunami or New Orleans... I read last week that 27,000 children
are dying daily of starvation worldwide.. that is absolutely, totally
unacceptible and something had to be done NOW... it has been theorized that
the "Second Coming of Christ" will come about around our general time frame,
would't it be sad if this great collective individual were born into poverty
and died of starvation?  these charities are structured to raise large amounts
of money instantaneously for the benefit of humankind. I will literally GIVE
some of them away to people who have already shown an inclination to do good
deeds. would like to talk to Oprah, her "Big Give" was part of my inspiration.
think if she gave charities already set up ready to run to say 5 groups of
people and they applied all their focus to generating cash to make a
difference...got web hosting, SSL encryption on every one of them... cost me
more than most of the roadsters I buy... but the time has come for humanity to
experience a quantum move forward toward our ultimate destiny. if you're
interested in involvement in any of this, no financial participation required-
I've set it up out of pocket. just a belief in what I'm trying to do and
skills to help achieve that. web design is one skill.

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...occasional interesting ideas
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000