Re: [Roadsters] Chris Bond, SEROC

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, Mike Faggart
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Chris Bond, SEROC
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
I have met very few people who enjoyed life any more than Chris.  He was truly
a "wild man" in the absolute BEST sense of the word.  I never saw him without a
smile, and never saw him in his roadster when he didn't want to race me!  He
will be missed. The Mitty will never be the same...One of the biggest
compliments I ever received was when Chris said he wanted to be like me when he
grew up.  The good news is that Chris never grew up, the bad news is we will be
without him.

Mike Harper
SC