Re: [Roadsters] Chris Bond, SEROC

To: mikefaggart@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Chris Bond, SEROC
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:19:09 GMT
To Mike and all that knew Chris, I am sorry for your loss... sounds like he
was a great, fun guy.  Remember that his love ALWAYS lives within you, there
to be passed on to others you come in contact with.  Your smiles are his
smiles, as are the smiles you get back from others.  It is what it really is
all about.  Share the love.
Greg Burrows
Bonney Lake, WA

-- "Mike Faggart" <mikefaggart@gmail.com> wrote:
It is a very sad moment that i have to report that my friend, Chris Bond,
formally of Salisbury, and Shelbyville, IN passed away Friday, August 1,
2008.   He fought a valient battle against cancer, but it finally won the
battle.  Chris was active in SEROC and loved his Datsun.  He made the trip
to Atlanta almost every year for our annual gathering here is the
southeast.  A true friend that will be missed.

--
Mike Faggart
SEROC