Re: [Roadsters] OT: 300ZX burnout

To: "Phill Brook" <fairlady@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: 300ZX burnout
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:55:29 -0400
there's a 50th anniversary 300ZX turbo available local, minor nose damage
but completely driveable, not original # engine but rebuilt recently, like
110k miles on the car. can be had for $2500, let me know if you want me to
check into it for you. not advertised, had an oil change and the service guy
told me his friend had it... took a look last night, probably worth the
money. no rust, seats split some, clean dash, 5spd. T Tops. let me know,
he's unavailable from now until about the 16th so wouldn't be able to check
into it until then. I doubt he'll advertise it in the meantime. contact me
offline. bought a replacement Diesel truck for towning this morning, turned
out the seller is good friends with someone I bought an orange California
1600 from once upon a time... small world, isn't it?...
Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000