[Roadsters] Gordon Glasgow ,CRS ?? And other subjects(roadsters!)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Gordon Glasgow ,CRS ?? And other subjects(roadsters!)
From: "Don Boyd" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:42:21 -0700
Hi Gordon. Joan and I missed you guys at the Pacific Race Way historics in
July.
     I don't read every list, so I'm sure I just missed it. CRS can only mean
"Chronic ROADSTER  Syndrome", right?
Joan and I are getting ready to head down to the Monterey historics on Sunday.
For the first time in years, I think 1997, we will not be driving Joan's
little red roadster. Last year, she(the roadster, you guys,not my wife!) saw
many many of those "other" beauties, and I think maybe she got a little
uptight about it. She started marking her territory about the time we went to
the Baja Cantina and parked next to at least a dozen Toyota 2000gts. She KNEW
in previous years she would be the ONLY pretty Asian car in Monterey....She
was used to getting lots of attention! The misbehavior got serious, and
despite my planning, I've not had time to correct it. Engine out, new rear
seal.....
    So we will take my new smart car. It will still be lots of fun. It's a
hoot to drive. So if you see a yellow/black smart with Washington plates,
listers, know we are roadster friendly, and wish she was with us.

Don Boyd
Joan Ikoma