Re: [Roadsters] OT: removing decals

To: Joseph Jedwabny <jedwabny@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: removing decals
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:30:42 -0500
Joe,

You don't state what material the graphics are on, aluminum, steel,
painted or powder coat.  Use a heat gun to soften the graphic, then
slowly peel it off. If residue remains, use goo-gone to get it off. Try
a small spot to be sure it doesn't affect the finish underneath.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Joseph Jedwabny:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001