Re: [Roadsters] overspray on rubber parts

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] overspray on rubber parts
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
I just finished painting some wheels that have tires on them, and despite my
attempts at masking them, there is silver overspray on the sidewalls.  I am
going to cover up the edges of the wheels, and expect that acetone (use it in a
well ventilated area or outside) will take it off easily.

Hope this helps,

vince