Re: [Roadsters] Stereo/CD/I-POD Question

To: Steve Harvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stereo/CD/I-POD Question
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:36:59 -0700
Personally, I have found the AM/FM/IPOD to be the best solution. Put it in the
glove compartment or there are some radios that will fit the console,
depending upon year. Actually, I obtained an old console for my 1970, tarted
it up with Eastwood crinkle paint and let the installer have at, cutting it to
fit as needed. The PO installed a 10 changer in the boot and it took up space
and of course you only have 10 cd's, which also means you have to have
somewhere to store the others.FWIW

Peter

> From: stebharvey@ameritech.net> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:58:53 -0700> Subject: [Roadsters] Stereo/CD/I-POD
Question> > Group,> > > > I'm asking for input on what is the best system to
install in my roadster.> Is a single cd player verses 6 disc type what most
people have installed?> I've seen several types of units that provide one cd
but have an I-pod input> along with an am/fm radio.> > > > Thanks> > > >
Steve> > Milwaukee> ________________________________________> Support Team.Net
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >