[Roadsters] Looking for Denver Area Second Set of Eyes b/f cross

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Looking for Denver Area Second Set of Eyes b/f cross
From: "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:06:06 -0700
All,

I'm about to set off on my cross-country (or 1/3 county - Denver - SF)
drive. Very excited, but it occurs to me that I'm not a great mechanic, and
I've done a lot of the work on my car. Although I've worked with people who
are better than me it would be nice to meet up with someone who speaks
roadster to do a final look over.

This is probably a long shot, but is anybody around for a mini-meet, in the
Boulder/Denver area this Wednesday. My '69 SU-U20, some mountains, and a
modest amount of beer.

Nathaniel Leeds
310-592-3353