Re: [Roadsters] the dreaded "extra part"

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the dreaded "extra part"
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:49:55 -0700
Bill,

This looks like the rectangular ring that holds the molded rubber tubes that
run from the heater box to the windshield vents in the dash for your
defrosters.  The partial rubber part you are showing is part of the now gone
rubber tubes.  The rubber part is sandwiched between the ring and the heater
box.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland