[Roadsters] Midwest Roadster Run

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Midwest Roadster Run
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:55:59 -0700
We are planning to do another Midwest Roadster Run in October. We have decided
on the weekend of October 10-12. We hope to see great fall colors and drive
more of the fun roads in the bluffs in southwestern WI and Northwestern IL.

Most of the weekend is up in the air and well depend on who can come. The only
definite part of the trip is to stay in Savanna, Illinois on Saturday night.
Depending on who can come, we may stay there on Friday night as well. if you
can only come for part of the weekend, that is fine.

As of now, Steve Harvey,  myself and our wives are going for sure. We have one
other "most likely attending" and a few maybes.

If you can to attend, please let me or Steve know ASAP so we can plan the hotel
booking situation as well as the roads we want to drive.

The last run was great fun the next should be more fun! We had four Roadsters
and hope to increase that count!!

Hope to hear from a bunch of you soon!!! Call me if you want: 608-445-9072 is
my cell phone.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL