Re: [Roadsters] brake light problem

To: Bill Schairer <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake light problem
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:09:34 -0500
Bill,

Sounds like you have dirty contacts in the turn signal switch. If you
can get it apart, clean and lube the contacts with silicone grease and
give that a try. I can help you figure out the rest of it, given some time.

On the drawing
http://www.311s.org/tech/electrical/wiring/69-701600-2000reva.pdf I
believe the brake light switch is the circle below where it says "Hazard
Flasher"  with the 2 green-yellow wires. This drawing is not complete in
its information on the Hazard switch, so I will have to look at another
drawing.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bill Schairer:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001