Re: [Roadsters] Monterey Histroics

To: <dc@classicracingphotos.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Monterey Histroics
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:40:34 +0000
Pictures from the Monterey Historic races:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/565513587lKYKZL

We had 11 Datsuns/Nissans drive down together.
John Morton led in his scarab on saturday, I took some videos and posted on
youtube, check here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/alvingogi

enjoy!Alvin GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:12:20 -0700From: dc@classicracingphotos.comSubject:
RE: Monterey HistroicsTo: alvingogi@hotmail.com
Good for you!  Wish I was there....maybe next year.  Les drove up yesterday.

Tell John you are his "official" photographer for this event .  He is
understand.  Here are shots of him last weekend
http://classicracingphotos.com/MontereyPreHistorics/

Look forward to seeing all your great photos.

BTW, we are moving BACK to San Diego again, next week.  Hopefully for good
this time.

Thanks,

Dennisalvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dennis I am going.I will try to take pics of John in both carsAlvin
GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20

Dennis Currington
</FONT