Re: [Roadsters] Stolen car, well sort of...

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stolen car, well sort of...
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
The only thing that could possibly be worse than putting Miata parts (seats) in
a Datsun Roadster would be putting a slush box shift-for-me tranny in it -
IMHO...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

"Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com> wrote: This is probably no help at
all...... But if you look at Buzz Bowerman's
wife's car you might notice the automatic tranny, saving your wife the
inconvenience of her having to learn how to drive a stick.

I have pictures of this car on the 2008 (and maybe 2007) Shasta pictures
found on the EVENTS page of datsun2000.com.  Click on TOM.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde (safe from "theft" - SHE wants a 710 wagon)
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com
http://www.nowroc.org

You are subscribed as gkmcc@sbcglobal.net