Re: [Roadsters] Port & Polish

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Port & Polish
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, I forgot... the engine is a stock '67 1600 with a slightly larger cam
and I am in Phoenix but I would be happy to ship the head to someone good...
Local could also be nice.

Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 1:49 PM

Hey everyone!  I need to finally get my engine back together because I am
moving to Philly and would rather move a car instead of boxes of parts (and
I'm probably not going to have a garage for a while).

Anyhoo, I need to get some head work done first and am thinking about getting
it ported.  Does anyone have any tips/advise about this? Also, a couple of
months ago someone on the list recommended someone to me, but I have since
forgotten who and have misplaced the email. Sorry!

Anyone who has done this have something to share?

Matthew...