[Roadsters] eBay items, Solexes and other

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] eBay items, Solexes and other
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:52:10 -0400
I'll be putting some stuff on ebay tomorrow to run thru sunday... a very nice
used set of late Solexes, a nice clean set of early Solexes.. both of these
will have a buy it now of $1k with make offer. also plan to list a 66 Honda
305 Dream and the Lotus 7 type race car project.  have about anything used you
might want for a roadster, but too much hassle to list it all piece by piece
on ebay- ask if you're looking for something. have NOS and used sheetmetal
including door posts,  probably 15 to 20 each U20 and R16 engines, same for 4
and 5spds...old race roadsters, real good project 1500, 1600, and 2000
roadsters including a few real 67.5 2000's. need to generate some cash quick,
have a '40 Packard to pay off within 4 weeks. one of my $500 deposit deals ;-)
have a '70 Cadillac convertible to pay off too, only put $100 deposit on that
one...and a '98 Dodge Ram 4x4 I put a $50 deposit on last night that's going
to be built as my new tow vehicle with fresh rebuilt Cummins 24 valve and
Bully Dog system...

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
672000 on ebay