Re: [Roadsters] Newest problem SAE / Metric

To: "'Eddie'" <eddietude@socal.rr.com>, "'Datsun Roadster List'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Newest problem SAE / Metric
From: "Walter Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:03:20 -0800
Both the Blocks & the heads can be Metric or English!  Yes it's true.
Leave well enough alone and use the stock threads on every hole you find.
Bolt clearances will be fine.  It will just be frustrating when you do any
rework on the motor.

I have an English block & head, but it has a metric water pump, Oil Pump,
Alternator & Distributor.

Good luck,

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117