Re: [Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:40:21 -0700
Tim,

If you're talking about the lower a-arm shaft that the bushings screw
into, you need a very large impact wrench to get those off.   A long
pipe and socket won't usually do it.  Those things are HARD to get
off...  Impact wrench is the only way to go...

Also, if the threads on that shaft are damaged, you can get a brand new
aftermarket one from Rare Parts.  That was the part I had made awhile
back, and I'm sure they have them still...

Eddie