Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)

To: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:47:55 -0500
Steve,

Be sure the thermostat is in right side up. The spring goes down.

Also, if there isn't a bleed hole or jiggler in the thermostat, drill a
1/8" hole through the thermostat to allow air to bleed out of the engine
with the thermostat closed. (If you are having  a problem with not being
able to get all the air out of the engine, use an aspirin to hold the
thermostat open to allow the air to purge.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake steven boortz, On 3/28/2009 10:06 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001