[Roadsters] H-20 running rough, another idea

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] H-20 running rough, another idea
From: "Fergus OFarrell" <fergus06@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 06:45:50 -0700
(sorry, I have the digest version so maybe this has already been said)
My guess is one or more of the carb mounting bolts needs re-tightening now
that the engine has warmed up and run for a bit.  You might be sucking air
thru a intake gasket leak, makng one cyl run very lean.
Fergus O
a little late for this weekend, but I have an old timing lite and a newer
dial-back unit you can use if that'll help.  I'll be in Glendale next Sunday
early, more info in a PM.