Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaner

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaner
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:30:55 -0700
And if you haven't got the hint about how bad the economy is swinging, I
just got my Bank of America letter informing me that my MasterCard was going
from 7.99 % fixed to 17.13 % variable and their reason was the economy.

tsk tsk tsk I opted out, they lost a customer though I'm sure many others
are going to get jammed.

Datsun Roadster content - my shiny new parts purchase list got bumped down
the list of things to do

I wonder when the gas prices will go back up......