Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaner

To: SlowBoy <slowboy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old-style Solex carburetors and air cleaner
From: Embarq Customer <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:51:43 -0400 (EDT)
Money is a commodity like oranges and oil.  Flood the market and the value
drops.  The fed is printing money like it is going out of style so every dollar
in your pocket is worth less each day.  The way credit companies generate
income is to charge interest.  If the dollar is worth less every day then they
have to charge more interest to stay in business.  It is no wonder the Chinese
and others are pushing to change the world economy from being based on the
dollar.  We are destroying the value of the dollar dragging the whole world
down with us.

rant over,

Andy