Re: [Roadsters] STROKING A 1600?

To: RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] STROKING A 1600?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:40:42 EDT
Price a timing chain/sprocket set for a U20 engine and one for a R16/H20.
The stroker R16 is very reliable. There is also the stealth factor of having
a  2L that looks like a 1.6.

The U20 was only used in one car so the price of some of the bits is
getting high. The R16/H20 was used in many things for quite a long time. This
makes the parts much more reasonable.

keith

In a message dated 4/8/2009 2:33:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,