[Roadsters] Security

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Security
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:53:33 -0500
Hey all,

I have a general question for everyone.  I don't have a car at the moment, but
hopefully will soon.  I am talking to some other members about road trips this
summer and was wondering what everyone does for security.  I have seen some
people who have the battery disconnect switch wired in, but are there any
other options on top of that to keep the car safe from theft when it is not
locked in the garage?  I know getting in will be easy for anyone who is
determined, but there must be some deterrents out there.  Do people use "the
club" anymore?  Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dan

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.
http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN5
5C0701A