Re: [Roadsters] Security

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Security
From: "Stephen Wan" <steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:13:32 -0700
When I used to store the car at work,  I used a club in addition to a brake
pedal lock.
Then I would use a car cover on top and roll the 4 wheels onto the edges of
the cover.
I would have to roll the car forward to remove the cover.
When it comes to security, it's always better to double up.
Make it look like it's more time consuming and riskier than it's worth.

Steve