Re: [Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?

To: Andy Cost <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:10:50 -0700
The problem is, stuff isn't selling on ebay, and what is isn't getting a
very good price, probably due to the economy.  A weekend sports car
isn't a necessity, and folks just aren't spending free cash for parts
right now.

It's a shame that any of that will end up in the scrap heap, as I'm sure
that someone, somewhere could use those parts eventually, especially the
body panels!  (which of course, are the hardest parts to store and keep...)

Eddie