Re: [Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?

To: Andy Cost <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:38:12 -0700
That's just insane!   30 roadsters!  What the heck would you DO with 30
roadsters?

It would be pretty cool to see how many COMPLETE roadsters one could
salvage out of that pile.  If I lived near there, had nothing to do, and
lots of room, I'd be tempted.  Thank GOD I don't!  lol

Some of those looked pretty bad, and pretty hacked up.  I like the ones
with the trees growing through the engine compartment.

Eddie