Re: [Roadsters] What's it worth??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What's it worth??
From: <speeddemonrs@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:32:52 -0400
Hi Tim -

I bought a '66 that "ran when parked" for about 4-5 years. I was truely
surprised when I CLEANED the plugs (not replaced), emptied the gas tank and
lines (not flushed the tank), I did change the oil and lubed the cylindars
prior to trying to start. and I could not believe it that with little else, she
started right up!

"Value" is a perception - whats it worth to you? Things are only worth what
people are willing to pay for them.

Happy motoring ~

Robb
'66 SPL311

---- Tim <tputland@charter.net> wrote:
A 68 1600 that "ran when parked" about 10 years ago. No major bondo, decent
paint, no obvious rust, just about 100% there. Current owner knows Roadsters
very well and says it should be able to be made to run with just the basics
after sitting for this amount of time: new fluids all around, plugs, wires, gas
tank cleaning, carb refresh, etc.

What do you all think?

Thanks

Tim