[Roadsters] Roadster Value

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster Value
From: aybreeze@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:58:04 +0000 (UTC)
I have had my 68 Roadster listed in old car trader for $12,000

had a few offers around $10,000 early B last yearB !

B With the current climate, but mostly my lack of storage space I placed the
car on Ebay and sold it to some one who already had a 1600

My 2000 was running and driving when I purchasedB B  it but with

replacing perishables (rubber components)B which in turn whilst apart led toB
new bottom ball joints and top shafts and bushings

all labour at $70.00 per hour

B plus Brake masters and cylinder rebuildsB  and new vinyl on centre consul
plus repaint on floor pansB ETC

B soon spent $3000 +

personally when I buy any car not running

I have to assume the worst and price accordinglyB

B It worth what the parts body shell and title are worth

and of course Datun roadsters have Nostalgic value

we tent to love them !

Keep smiling
B B  B  B  Arthur